You may be prepared to travel in style with your Nike shoes, but safe travels is imperative for a smooth journey!
Are you hopping aboard a plane this summer? Perhaps you’re cruising around the Caribbean or hiking the Himalayas – whatever your holiday plans, you’re likely to be traveling in some way. Before you head out to the airport, there are some important safety tips to review! It may not be at the top of your list to review safety tips, but you’ll be thanking us later when your holiday travels result in a smooth journey!
Before you go:
- Research basic information about your destination
- Leave a copy of your itinerary with a trusted family member or friend
- If you’re driving, give your car a check up and review your auto insurance
- Take a paper map with you – just in case your smartphone isn’t so smart and loses signal!
At the airport:
- Never leave your bag unattended
- Don’t accept any packages from strangers
- Report any suspicious activities
- Follow all safety and security rules
- Don’t pack or bring a lot of valuables with you, such as jewelry
At your destination:
- Pay attention to your surroundings!
- Avoid taking more cash, travelers’ checks, or credit cards than you need
- Don’t accept rides from strangers
- Stay in well-lit and well-traveled places
- Don’t “flash” your cash or other valuables
- Avoid looking like a typical tourist – you may be considered an easy target to rob!
From the professionals at All Nevada Insurance, we wish you happy and safe travels!
Before your adventures, you’ll want to secure the reliable protection that will leave your home and belongings safe. Get started on your home insurance policy that will protect your future and finances by contacting All Nevada Insurance, serving Las Vegas and surrounding areas in Nevada.